These 8 super powers will help your kids (and you) have a super fantastic vacation!
Download and print this document, preferably on a thicker paper, and cut out the perforations, the 8 cards.
Each card corresponds to a challenge to train a superpower this vacation.
How to play
- Motivate your family to participate! Participate in the activities and/or propose a small incentive after all challenges have been overcome!
- Establish a routine associated with the game. For example: at breakfast your child(ren) randomly pick up a challenge; until the end of the day, they put it into practice.
- Create a time at the end of the day to talk with them about the experience. Here are some suggestions for the conversation:
- How did you use today’s superpower? (remember the activity/moment)
- What did you like most?
- How did you feel during or after using it?
- Can you use this superpower elsewhere or with other people? Where/With whom?
- At this stage, it is very useful for parents to help the child notice the positive effect of the use of the superpower on others around them, including themselves, siblings, other family members or others.